A Huge Time Saver for Business Owners
As a business owner you quickly learn that the more your business grows the more frequently you need to see those numbers. Looking at your bank balances P&Ls cash flow statements and balance sheets can be as easy as tapping buttons with the new QuickBooks App for iPhone and Android. When a small business or startup is in its infancy you might be able to get away with updating books on a weekly basis but that’s not the case when you begin to scale up. Adding staff adding revenue and adding expenses means you need to check in with those key numbers and metrics far more often. As an on-the-go business owner you might need access when you’re walking out of a meeting on the golf course or even in a weeklong seminar out of town. The QuickBooks app brings your accounting software with you wherever you go.
Does this replace the need for QuickBooks in your office on your PC or Mac? Absolutely not but it’s a great addition for the busy business owner or office manager who needs access on the go. You’re still going to want to enter your transactions balance your accounts and run most of your reports from your desktop or laptop version. This new app is just an added bonus to allow for access in those moments when you need the data the most. Information is power in business these apps give you a leg up:
1. Scanner Pro 4– Allows you to scan various official documents onto your iPad or tablet so you can save and upload them to Dropbox Google Docs or Evernote.
2. TimeTracker by eBillity– An easy way to document time tracking for faster QuickBooks billing and payroll.
3. QuickBooks GoPayents– This app allows you to accept credit cards anytime anywhere.
4. SOS Inventory– Sales order processing and inventory on-the-go.
5. Method CRM– Customer relationship management app. Customers can ask questions and make payments. You can create invoices payments and estimates and sync with QuickBooks.
The apps offered are many and allow you to customize your mobile or tablet set-up to your unique company needs. Choosing the right apps which coincide well with QuickBooks software will make the transition easy from desk to hand-held.
Need Help Learning or Managing QuickBooks?
A growing business is an exciting thing but it shouldn’t have to run your life. Lindemeyer CPA has two QuickBooks ProAdvisors who can train you or your staff on the program and show you the most efficient way to use each new app. The days are growing longer as summer approaches but that shouldn’t mean your work day grows longer too. We are here to help. Schedule a first consultation to get started today.