- What are they for? Whatever you need whether it’s sending an invoice running expense reports paying your employees or tracking your expenses there is now a tutorial to help walk you through each step.
- Who are they for? The tutorials are for everyone; veterans and new business owners alike. If you have been using Quickbooks for a few years the tutorials can teach you how to take your business to the next level.
- How do they work? The videos are clear concise and well made. Each tutorial is kept short so you don’t need to spend hours in front of the computer. It walks you through each step and holds your attention.
- What if the videos aren’t helpful for me? Not a visual learner? Not a problem. QuickBooks has also included downloadable instruction guides you can keep on hand for future reference.
Tutorials by Industry
- Your unique business–A non-profit organization is going to have different needs than a retail business. QuickBooks has taken this into consideration when designing their new tutorials. Each guide is broken up by industry for convenience.
- How to find the right fit–To find the right tutorial simply go to the QuickBooks Tutorial page click on the industry that best describes your business and walk through the steps to get organized run your business and learn more short-cuts.
Lindemeyer CPA is still here to help you if you prefer to learn something face-to-face or if one-on-one training works better for you. Schedule a first consultation with one of our QuickBooks ProAdvisors today.