8. Instead of I.R.S. pronounce it like this: Iiirerrrrz!
7. Whenever they start using their calculator start yelling out a bunch of numbers.
6. Tape all your receipts up into a giant ball and then throw it around their office.
5. Pour a jar of honey on your W-2 and let a bear loose in their office.
4. Tell them “You know who makes a lot of money? That Oprah.”
3. Keep saying “1040 good buddy.”
2.Whenever they don’t allow a deduction say “Oh the boss isn’t going to like that…”
1. Keep yelling “Hey audit this!”
Speaking of tax time we’re here to help small businesses and individuals. Visit our website to learn more or schedule a first consultation with one of our CPAs.